The InterContinental Hanoi Westlake is superbly situated on the serene waters of West Lake, the largest lake in the city and adjacent to the famous 800-year-old Golden Lotus (Kim Lien) Pagoda. Conveniently located just minutes from the Old Quarter, the hotel offers a welcome retreat from the bustling city centre.
GUEST ROOMS & SUITES
- The hotel offers 293 stylish guest rooms and suites in a tranquil lakeside setting, with many rooms uniquely located in our overwater pavilions. All rooms and suites are finished in contemporary Vietnamese furnishings, feature wooden floors, large private balconies and superb views over the lake, the hotel pool or the Hanoi skyline.
- 32-inch LCD television
- Wireless Internet Access
- Satellite television channels
- Deep soaking bathtub with separate
- walk-in rain shower
- Marble topped double vanities
- Daily complimentary newspapers
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Wooden floor
- Deluxe balcony furniture
- Health Club
- The hotel has a fully-equipped fitness centre located in a dedicated building for an exclusive work out. It features the latest generation of cardio equipment as well as classes for all hotel guests. After your work out relax in our luxurious steam room and sauna.
Exclusively available to registered guests, Club InterContinental provides all the comforts with personalized service and superb amenities in an elegant setting. Our professional team is at your disposal to ensure your stay is to your utmost satisfaction. Serving a delicious breakfast, a delightful afternoon tea, evening cocktails & canapes with tea and coffee throughout the day.Experience how the well-traveled travel.